Tuesday 28 May 2013

A Tilda Heart - Yet Another Piece of Shabby Chic Home Decor


Recently I have been taken with the beautiful craft by Tilda craft designer Tone Finnanger.  I was making quite a number of quiet vows to handmade as much as of the gifts and decorations.  Apparently the vows somehow got filed just right in my head due to some busy schedules with family and work.  Probably not a very good excuse though but the urge of having to start sewing at least something from the Tilda’s collections became stronger after chancing upon Tone’s latest publication – Fairy Tale Wonderland.   I think I must have gone so gaga over it that I couldn’t stop my fingers from keying in the computer to find the  best buy..eventually the order was placed and the book should be arriving in 2 weeks’ time. 


Hmm... Back to the tilda heart...I started this and am in the starting and stopping stage – juggling between work, family and craft work.  I am so eager to get them completed as soon as possible.  The end product is going to be a decorative piece – a hanging heart with a bunny and a little heart embellished on it.  It is just perfect for hanging on the back of a door, a bedpost or a drawer pull. Perhaps this hanging heart is a fabulous piece of a shabby chic home décor.   

No comments:

Post a Comment