Wednesday 26 June 2013

Hello I'm Back from Hokkaido, Japan

It had been rather a stressful time at work for the past few weeks... getting in and out of meetings, having to prepare documentations after each  meeting... Not to mention, the haze in the air (from the forest fire from Indonesia) has made the weather here very unbearable and extremely humid...  at that moment, I somehow felt that I should get of Singapore to somewhere where fresh air is abundant and a slow and to experience a quiet country-style lifestyle....off to Hokkaido we went ... I did not stop clicking away with my camera.... everything there is so unique and extremely clean.  

I did not bring along my sewing kits while holidaying there, hence you don't get to see much of my work in my blog...anyway... 

I didn't do lots of shopping tho' but these are the most satisfying things I've purchased in Sapporo are:



but sadly, i have to bid farewell to this beautiful place and return to reality....to home and to work.... although  I miss sewing but I am not ready to pick up the needle as yet... think I am having some jet lag...it is a little strange tho'...probably my mind is still holidaying in Hokkaido... ha ha ... I've yet to complete the mission of unpacking my four large luggages.  I've to load all the photos in my computer... seems like an endless thing to do....


I shall be updating you on some of the beautiful photos I've taken during my trip... stay tune...



No comments:

Post a Comment